Safety & EMC Laboratory
With more than 25 years of experience, our laboratory dedicated to safety testing and electromagnetic compatibility specializes in the qualification of electrical products.
Our technicians come from the best industries (aeronautics, nuclear, automotive, etc.) and have a 600 m2 laboratory and 600 measuring devices to test your products.
They realize for you the normative tests and make sure of their conformity before their placing on the market.
- AET advises and accompanies you on the normative requirements, directives and associated means. We design and manufacture, if necessary, normative measuring instruments (caliber, black corners, etc.). We accompany you throughout the design and development process. Our laboratory has a CBTL CB sheme / international certification.
SUPPORT FOR COMPLIANCE WITH PRODUCTS
- Electrical safety & EMC tests on all types of consumer and professional electrical products.
- Analysis of normative pre-qualification prior to product launch to eliminate non-compliant items.
- Comparative analysis of compliance solutions through competitors analyzes.
- Assessment of dangerousness, normative non-conformities, support for compliance, risk and occurrence analysis in the consumer context.
- Support for LVD / EMC compliance.
CONTROL OF MARKETS
- Control and supervision of manufacture or markets (sampling, complete or partial tests) for certification of the normative control over time (requirement LVD)
EN & IEC CERTIFICATION
- Tests according to IEC international, European or US UL.
EXPERTISE AND RISK ANALYSIS
- Support for decision-making in the markets (service analysis, RAPEX, product recall, etc.)